At our headquarters in Florence, we are looking for an Account Operations Manager for our OBP (Online Brand Protection) segment, dedicated to after-sales support of online products and services, such as domains, hosting/server, SSL, consulting web services, brand protection and monitoring
You will be in charge of the Domain Name Management (DNM) service offered by the Register SpA Online Brand Protection team providing to the customer assigned a dedicated and specialized assistance as well as providing consultancy on the world of domain names and making upselling proactively proposing our products.
You will take charge of the new customer, provide dedicated assistance (by email or phone), and carry out constant support and advice actions with respect to the client’s requests and needs to protect his brand online.
You will also upsell by offering the customer new services related to new extensions such as Trademark Clearinghouse, Domain Name Protected Marklist, new GTLD, adv, website, e-commerce, and in general all the products offered by the Online Brand Protection team.
Finally, you will be responsible for the automatic renewal of the entire customer's domain portfolio, ensuring the security of the domains from the risk of any inadvertent cancellation.
Education and Background
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Social Science, Marketing, Communication Science or equivalent
- Min 1 year experience in a Sales or Customer care role
Knowledge and skills required
- Excellent knowledge and usage of Office, Web browers, Outlook
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian
- Strong sales skills, initiative, motivation and determination
- Able to work in team, customer oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills aimed to the best management of current customers and the acquisition of new ones
- Interest in the digital and internet world is a strong plus