Reporting to OBP Sales Manager based in Italy, he/she’ll be responsible in identifying and searching new customers and generating new customers, new sales to current customers assigned to him/her.
The OBP Sales Consultant will research and identify needs in companies that are not customers yet, offering our products as a solution to those needs.
He/she will develop business relationship with contact networks able to offer new opportunities, offer new products to customers in charge of commercial management, and will report periodically all projects and results to ensure respect of objectives assigned.
- Any kind of diploma and/or BA / BS. Some legal background can be a plus.
- Commercial vision, good abilities in hunting and farming, developed through min 1 year experience in consulting sale of services to large companies and SMEs, preferably related to intellectual property or the Network
- Sufficient level of dialogue and knowledge of the service to generate trust in key interlocutors and thus provide added value through a technical and consulting sale.
- Sales training is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Office and experience with some CRM
- Languages: English and Italian
Key skills for the role
Ideal candidate has a sales approach and a strong orientation to customer.
He/she has proven knowledge of communication, marketing and negotiation techniques. Has passion in working for objectives, and has strong analytical skills. Is able in identifying opportunities and adopting quick and effective strategies
Remote working or hybrid working can be adopted based on where best candidates are based.