Team.blue was created in June 2019 by the merger of regional leading hosting providers Combell Group, Register Group and TransIP Group and offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS and applications to over 2 million SME, SoHo and developer customers across Europe. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, spanning across thirteen European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents total commitment to customers. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, with more than 30 brands across Europe and over 1,500 employees.
In our Italian brand Register Spa, reporting directly to Marketing Manager in Italy, we’re looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist, who’ll be developing campaigns aimed to acquire, enhance and retain customers. The candidate will design and implement marketing automation campaigns and evaluate the Return Of Investment (ROI) of the various initiatives.
We’re looking for strong analytical skills, autonomy, and proactivity in suggesting solutions, based on the assigned business objectives and the results achieved and taking charge of the project in all its phases.
- Design and manage automated workflows on customer segments
- Create internal email automation flows to simplify commercial and customer care activities
- Analyze performance of campaigns and marketing automation activities
- Plan and implement corrective measures to maximize performance in relation to objectives
- Prepare Reports and periodic fine tuning
- Manage marketing projects for the release of new services or the enhancement of existing ones
- BS in Economics or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on a similar role; coming from the digital sector is a desirable requirement, not a must
- Analytical skills, combined with attention to detail and quality of work
- Excellent knowledge of email marketing & automation software, in particular Hubspot
- Ability to analyze the target, buyer personas, touchpoint of users, customer journey of customers
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Interest in technical products such as Ecommerce, WordPress, Site Builder and in any case related to the business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications and Office, in particular Excel
Ideal candidate is able to interact with peers and managers, both locally and abroad. Works both independently and in team and has passion to work for reach the goals assigned.
Remote working or hybrid working can be adopted based on where best candidates are based.