If you are ambitious, sales driven and want to work in a high energy, international scale-up organization: we want you to join the Leadinfo team! We are looking for a Partner Sales Representative who will be responsible for expanding and maintaining our partner network in Italy.
Hi, we are Leadinfo (a part team.blue)
This is Leadinfo and we are founded on the belief that everyone can be successful and, ultimately, win. Therefore, we seek out what’s best for our customers and for our people.
Leadinfo helps successful organizations such as Heineken and Brother to work smarter and transform anonymous website visitors into customers. We develop top-quality lead generation software that enables our 3000+ clients worldwide to recognize their B2B website visitors. Join our team and help us build our success across the globe!
This is Leadinfo LeadInfo
After becoming market leader in the Benelux area, Leadinfo is expanding abroad. As Partner Manager you will boost our growth in Italy significantly. Our goal is to create a network of online marketing agencies to be active ambassadors for our product, and you will be in charge of maintaining and expanding this network. From identifying and contacting potential Partners to developing and nurturing relationships with them. Your main objective is building a strong network of Partners who actively connect new clients. By conquering the Italian market, you will directly impact Leadinfo’s success. From day one you are given ownership and trust to make executive decisions, which enables you to quickly develop and grow.
What you'll be doing
You achieve your goals by building personal relationships with Partners and by connecting new marketing agencies to our Partner program. Every day you are in direct contact with our Partners to make sure they are excited and happy about our product.
You will succeed by
• Identifying, reviewing and cold calling potential Partners
• Providing Partners with personal demo’s on our product and have monthly catch-up
• Building personal relationships with Partners
• Follow-up on potential customers via Partners
• Being creative and innovative in your approach
• Attending different events to meet new Partners
• Creating a network of engaged and enthusiastic ambassadors!
What you'll bring
• The ability to quickly build strong, personal connections
• A big sense of responsibility and assertiveness
• Commercial mindset and a drive to keep going until you have succeeded
• Sales experience
• You are fluent in Italian and are proficient in English
You refer to the founders of LeadInfo, placed in Holland, but your daily life will be at our office in Bergamo, where we offer
- A positive work environment with focus on well-being
- Good work/life balance and the opportunity to work from home
- Professional dialogue with some ot the best (and kindest) people in the industry
Can you recognize yourself in the job?
Apply via the link (in English).
If you have any questions regarding the job, do not hesitate to contact Recruiter in Leadinfo, Tom Brouwer, at email@example.com or +31643534705.
Job address: Via Zanchi 22, Bergamo - Italy
Start date: Preferably in January